Dr. Dick has four kids of his own so he knows how important it is to make kids feel comfortable during their visit to the dentist.
Our office has a “fairy tale” room where kids can play while they wait for their appointment. We also have DVD players in the exam rooms so that kids can watch cartoons or videos during their exam or treatment.
It is important that proper dental hygiene habits start at a young age so that they may continue into adulthood and result in a healthy mouth for a lifetime. We recommend teeth cleanings & dental exams every 6 months once primary (baby) teeth start to erupt. Flossing children’s teeth is just as important as brushing. Primary teeth are often close together and require floss to reach the areas that a toothbrush cannot reach. Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months and more often if you are sick!
Fight Tooth Decay
- Encourage brushing 3 times a day
- Flossing once a day
- Prepare nutritious meals
- Limit in-between meal snacks
We recommend a sugar-free gum that contains a sugar substitute called Xylitol. Xylitol is a sweetener that stimulates saliva which will help protect teeth from decay.
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music
- Massage Chair & Aromatherapy