Cleanings & Prevention
By maintaining your teeth every 6 months allows a dentist to monitor your teeth and gums for decay or infection. At this time the hygienist will remove the tartar buildup that otherwise may result in bone loss. Brushing and flossing is required to maintain healthy teeth and gum tissues! Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months and more often if you are sick!
Dental x-rays are taken at all routine dental visits. Dental X-rays are a tool that is used in order to diagnose cavities, periodontal disease and oral pathologies. We recommend dental x-rays to be taken at least one time a year for your benefit.
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music