Bonding is a very conservative means to repair chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth. It is a one-visit procedure that utilizes composite resin material sculpted directly onto the existing tooth. Minimal preparation is needed to achieve the desired result. Although not as long lasting or strong as all-porcelain restorations, this conservative and aesthetic procedure has enhanced the smiles of many of our patients.
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music