General & Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Coeur d’Alene, ID
Helping You Fall Back in Love With Your Smile
At Dr. Delwyn Dick, we understand that the idea of a visit to the dentist can be less than ideal for many patients. Often, dentists can forget that undergoing dental procedures can be extremely nerve-wracking or painful, yet at Delwyn L. Dick, DDS Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we take a more empathic approach to dental care. When you visit our office, one of our dentists will sit down with you and discuss your specific concerns and design a course of treatment that matches your specific situation.
We offer numerous dental services, such as:
- General dentistry: Consistent maintenance is absolutely essential for ensuring healthy, strong teeth. When you need x-rays, cleanings, or a cavity filled, our compassionate dentists would be happy to assist you. See our new patient specials here.
- Dental implants: If you are missing one or more teeth and long to see your natural smile once again, our dental implant services are available to restore both the beauty and functionality of your smile!
- Cosmetic dentistry: Our cosmetic dentistry services include teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, and Lumineers. These fantastic options can restore chipped, cracked, and yellowed teeth. Get $600 off your dental implants. See this special here.
- Dental crowns and bridge: Dental technology has come a long way! No longer do you have to worry about suffering through a painful, stressful experience when getting a crown or a bridge.
- Laser dentistry:Laser dentistry is a powerful tool that allows our dentists to achieve long-lasting results with minimal impact on their surrounding gums. To find out more about this service, contact our offices!
- Juvederm and BOTOX®: In addition to our dental work, we also offer incredible services that are ideal for minimizing many of the facial effects of aging. If you have concerns about frown lines or wrinkles, this is a great way to drastically improve your skin’s appearance.
To find out more about any of our treatment options, contact our offices at (208) 762-8750 today!
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music
- Massage Chair & Aromatherapy