Dental Implants & Cosmetic Services at Coeur d’Alene
Restoring the Natural Beauty of Your Smile!
At Dr. Delwyn Dick, we are always seeking ways to provide you with the highest quality services available. Our Coeur d’Alene cosmetic dentistry office is the ideal place to find solutions when you are facing major dental issues. Additionally, if you have large gaps due to missing teeth and are no longer happy with the appearance of your smile, our implants are a perfect solution to restore the look of your smile as they can be used to match the shade of your natural teeth.
There are many benefits to dental implants, such as:
- They can improve speech
- They can improve overall dental health
- They can help restore your proper bite alignment
- $600 Off Dental Implants
- Free Dental Implant Consultations!
Dr. Delwyn Dick is proud to offer OsteoReady procedures for patients in Coeur d’Alene, ID and surrounding areas.
Dr. Del uses the Osteoready implant system which provides major improvements to the traditional implant. “Osteoready implants are a great alternative to traditional implants because patients actually have reduced healing time and less discomfort during the healing.”
Advantages of OsteoReady include:
- Features a No-Drill Immediate Implant Procedure which extracts the tooth and places an implant into the socket.
- Features a One-Drill procedure in an edentulous area for single tooth replacement which is less invasive than traditional implant systems
- Features an Osteolift procedure without invasive sinus lift
- Reduced healing time. The less invasive implants causes a faster healing time – usually six to eight weeks, in comparison to the four plus months traditional implants require
- Pain reduction. OsteoReady patients experience less pain and discomfort. Typically, traditional patients experience intense pain that requires prescribed pain medication.
- OsteoReady Implant systems do not require invasive incisions and flap surgeries.
Dr. Del is ready to help you create a beautiful smile with OsteoReady Implants. Please call us today to schedule your consultation.
Our dental implant procedures are pain-free and we guarantee that they will not cause damage to your existing teeth. If you have lost one or more teeth and would like to restore your smile, please reach out to our office by calling (208) 762-8750!
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music