A Warm Welcome to Out-of-Town Patients
Vacation dentistry. Isn’t that an oxymoron? Not always. Because if you’re planning a trip to the unbelievably beautiful Coeur d’Alene area, it’s also possible to improve your smile or take care of that dental procedure you’ve been delaying. We invite you to consider Dr. Delwyn Dick’s practice as your second home for first-rate dental care.
Our comfortable, state-of-the-art facility is just two hours from the Canadian border and conveniently located near the region’s most exciting destinations. Whether it’s emergency services or a planned procedure, we offer the full range of family dentistry. We’re all about pampering our patients, and will work closely with you to meet your needs and schedule. As a longtime resident and accomplished practitioner, Dr. Del can not only makeover your smile but give you tips on all there is to do and see in Coeur d’Alene. And our friendly staff is known for making everyone feel at ease. Rest assured you’ll never feel like an outsider here.
Please contact Dr. Delwyn Dick’s office at (208) 762-8750 with questions or to learn more about planning a visit at our practice.
FAQs for Out-of-Town Patients
The full range, from basic cleanings to more complicated procedures. Please visit our (service link) to learn more.
We offer the very best dental care at an affordable rate. For many Canadian residents, for example, dental costs can be nearly double. For others, they may not have access to experienced dental practitioners who provide innovative services.
Easily! Just call us and we’ll walk you through the process. Whether your visit is coming up quickly or it’s a year away, we can work through every last detail.
Yes, we’ll create a customized plan that includes how long you’ll be at our office, as well as any special care or precautions required after your procedure. We’ll even help you figure out the best sights your family can take in while you’re getting your smile makeover!
Absolutely. If you already have background that would be helpful to your visit with Dr. Del, we’ll make sure we get that information in advance of your visit.
Yes, we’re happy to email your records to your hometown dentist. We’ll also send along any follow-up instructions or x-rays.
Yes, please call (208) 762-8750 to reach us anytime.
Dr. Del’s Favorite Sights
When he’s not improving smiles, Dr. Del is busy enjoying the Coeur d’Alene region. After 25 years in the community, here are some of his favorite places.
- Lake Coeur d Alene Cruises – http://www.cdacruises.com
- Row Adventures – http://www.rowadventurecenter.com
- Schweitzer Mountain – http://www.schweitzer.com
- Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach – http://www.silverwoodthemepark.com
- Silver Mountain – http://www.silvermt.com
- Triple Play Family Fun Park – http://www.3play.com
- Zi Spa – http://www.zispas.com
- Coeur d’ Alene Golf Course – http://www.cdaresort.com
- Coeur d’ Alene Casino – https://cdacasino.com
- Kroc Center – http://www.kroccda.org
- Circling Raven Golf club – http://cdacasino.com/golf
- Brooks Seaplane Service – http://brooks-seaplane.com/
- Crafted Tap House + Kitchen – http://www.craftedtaphouse.com
- Fire Artisan Pizza – http://www.fireartisanpizza.com
- Scratch – http://scratchcda.com
- Angelo’s Ristorante – http://www.angelosristorante.net
- Bardenay – http://bardenay.com
- Syringa http://www.syringasushi.com
- Michael D’s Eatery – http://michaelds.com
- LePeep – http://www.lepeep.com
- Tricksters’s Brewing – http://www.trickstersbrewing.com
- Paragon Brewing – http://www.paragonbrewing.com
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music