With periodontal disease, the gums pull away from the teeth and form infected pockets which can be extremely painful. If periodontal treatment is not completed on a routine basis, bone loss may start to occur and teeth may become loose and need to be extracted.
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music