A root canal is required when a tooth becomes infected or a large amount of decay exists in the nerve. The nerve is removed so that there is no feeling in the tooth but the tooth itself remains in the mouth. In most cases, a final restoration of a crown is required after the root canal is completed to stabilize the tooth.
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music