Root Canal Services in Coeur d’Alene, ID
At Dr. Delwyn Dick’s office we’re always pursing further education and utilizing new and improved methods to provide you with the highest quality services available. Our Coeur d’Alene cosmetic dentistry office is the place to bring your whole family for everything from routine checkups and teeth cleaning to restorative procedures for weak or missing teeth. As a family-focused practice, our oral care covers the specific needs of children and adults at every stage of life. We consider dental implants to be a perfect example of advanced technology meeting the needs of our patients on both a cosmetic and functional level. Make an appointment today to find out how implants could change your daily life for the better.
The benefits of dental implants
If missing teeth make you self-conscious, or impact your ability to eat and speak comfortably, dental implants are a potential solution. When you’re not happy with the appearance of your smile, these natural-looking implants are custom-made to match the color of your surrounding teeth for a complete restoration that lasts for years. Beyond the physical appearance of a natural and full smile, implants often help improve our patients’ ability to speak, correct bite alignment problems due to uneven chewing, and improve overall dental health.
Our office is excited to share special discounts that make our restorative dental healthcare more affordable and accessible to everyone. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation dental implant consultation to find out if you’re a candidate for this treatment option. If so, we’ll offer an additional $600 off your dental implants across one or more teeth. If you’d like to see all of our available discounts, please visit the Specials page.
The OsteoReady procedure for improved dental implants
Dr. Delwyn Dick is proud to offer OsteoReady procedures for patients in Coeur d’Alene, ID, and surrounding areas. The Osteoready implant system represents major improvements to the traditional implant. They’re a great alternative to other dental implants because patients actually have reduced healing time and less discomfort during the recovery process. Advantages of OsteoReady include:
- A unique, no-drill immediate implant procedure to extract the tooth and place an implant into the socket
- A less invasive one-drill procedure for single tooth replacement in an edentulous area
- The Osteolift procedure for better breathing without an invasive sinus lift surgery
- A faster healing time of just six to eight weeks, in comparison to four months or more of recovery after completing a more invasive dental implant surgery
- Less pain and discomfort during the OsteoReady procedure compared to other implants—most patients who receive traditional implants require prescription pain medication
- No invasive incisions and flap surgeries required by other dental procedures
If you have lost one or more teeth and would like to restore your smile, please call us today to schedule your consultation at (208) 410-6827!
Keeping Our Patients Grinning
- Pain-Free Dentistry
- Relaxing Environment
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Dental Care for the Whole Family
- Free New Patient Exams & X-rays!
- Specialists in all phases of Dentistry
- Same Day Dental Treatment Options
- In-office Paraffin Hand Wax Treatments
- Calming Water Features & Headphones/Music
- Massage Chair & Aromatherapy